– Single phase voltage transformer with residual voltage coil.
BU6¸35 / √3; 0,1 / √3; 0,1 / 3kV;
BU6¸35 / √3; 0,11 / √3; 0,11 / 3kV;
– Single-phase voltage transformer with 1 residual voltage winding.
1 BU6¸35kV / 0.1kV;
BU6¸35kV / 0,11kV;
– Three phase voltage converter with residual voltage coil
3 BU6¸10 / √3; 0,1 / √3; 0,1 / 3kV;
– Variable voltage insulation tester (molded Epoxy) in the home voltage 10kV.
Variable-voltage transformer with residual voltage coil:
BukV10 / √3; 0,1 / √3; 0,1 / 3kV;
Symbol of voltage transformer: BU6¸35 / 0,1kV;
– BU: Voltage Transformers.
– 6 (or other voltage supply): primary rated voltage (kV)
– 0.1 (or other voltage supply): Secondary rated voltage.
A voltage transformer is a device that converts an alternating voltage into a suitable alternating voltage for measurement circuits or provides a relay protection circuit. The company also manufactures power transformers for automatic switching devices on the medium voltage lines and some other special transformers.
Medium Voltage Transformers manufactured by EEMC Electric Equipment Design and Construction Limited Company have high performance, reliability, manufactured products, tested on advanced technology and equipment. , ensuring quality according to IEC 60044-2: 2003 and TCVN 7697-2: 2007. To be strictly managed according to ISO 9001-2008.